Cooper & Bolton
Pete Cooper has long been recognised as one of the top fiddle players on the London scene.
When he teams up with cellist Richard Bolton the result is simply exquisite.
They explore dance tunes from English and other folk traditions, sing British and American folk songs and present exciting new pieces of their own.
"I already knew Pete was a good violinist, but this collaboration deserves to have the pair hoisted into the top ranks of folk duos..." ~ fRoots magazine
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/370128
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.