Twentieth Birthday Party - The Mighty Quinns
It's twenty years this week since the club started and to celebrate we're spanning the generations. Squeezebox maestro Dan has been a pal of the club right from the start and tonight he's bringing his son Matt who plays Fiddle, Mandolin and Melodeon. Two great musicians and two great personalities should make this a night to remember.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.