A legend in the world of American old-time music, Bruce’s influences range from the Appalachian soul of Tommy Jarrell to Delta blues, from the haunting modal strains of Irish music to the rhythmically nimble music of Eastern Europe.
An astonishing performer on guitar, banjo and fiddler and a great singer with an arsenal of superb material. What more do you need?
Sorry, advance tickets are no longer available for this event. However you can pay at the door.
Admission £8 (£7 unwaged)
- April 2017
- May 7: The Rheingans Sisters ~ Fiddle-singing duo who play it like they mean it.
- May 14: Jimmy Aldridge and Sid Goldsmith ~ Highly acclaimed folk duo who play traditional and original music of the British Isles.
- May 21: Dovetail Trio ~ Familiar narratives and modern themes with infectious energy and a passion for musical heritage.
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 4: Stick In The Wheel ~ Local heroes!
- June 11: Rattle on the Stovepipe ~ A trio of master musicians on guitar, banjo and fiddle.
- June 18: Sally Ironmonger & Brian Carter ~ A superb songwriter with a voice that doesn't back down.
- June 25: The E17 Folk Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party!