A legend in the world of American old-time music, Bruce’s influences range from the Appalachian soul of Tommy Jarrell to Delta blues, from the haunting modal strains of Irish music to the rhythmically nimble music of Eastern Europe.
An astonishing performer on guitar, banjo and fiddler and a great singer with an arsenal of superb material. What more do you need?
Sorry, advance tickets are no longer available for this event. However you can pay at the door.
Admission £8 (£7 unwaged)
- October 2019
- November 3: Hunter Muskett ~ Layers of acoustic guitars, a delicate beat and some lush vocal harmonising...
- November 10: Riley Baugus ~ Banjos, Ballads, Stories and Songs of the Southern Appalachians.
- November 17: Dana & Susan Robinson ~ Vivid songwriting and storytelling, with fiddle tunes and banjo grooves...
- November 24: Tommy Sands ~ Legendary singer, songwriter and social activist.
- December 1: Radical Yiddish politics in the songs of the 1880s with Vivi Lachs ~ An unforgettable multimedia presentation.
- December 8: Norfolk Broads ~ From dark tales of murder and seduction, to ballads of love and hope...
- December 15: Christmas Singaround ~ Bring a song, a tune or a story to share.