Cosmotheca were considered by many to be the finest interpreters of Music Hall in the country.
Cosmotheca consisted of Dave & Al Sealey and were massively popular from the nineteen seventies until the death of Al in 1999. The performed all over the world and were a familiar presence on TV and radio.
Now Dave Sealey has rebooted the band with his son Dan to bring their glorious, exhilarating take on Music Hall into the Twenty First Century.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/423669
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 2: Woody Guthrie and Old Man Trump with Will Kaufman ~ The story of a folk legend vs a racist landlord...
- June 9: Clarke Buehling ~ The worlds leading authorities on nineteenth century banjo.
- June 16: Elizabeth LaPrelle & Sandy Newlin ~ An evening of utterly authentic Appalachian folk singing.
- June 23: Summer Singaround ~ Bring a song to sing, a tune to play or even a story...
- June 30: The Vicky Martin Memorial Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party.