One of the great voices of the British folk club, Bob Fox has twice previously been nominated as the Radio 2 Folk Singer of the Year.
". . one of the truly great voices from the North East with musicianship second to none." - Vin Garbutt
". . . as soon as I heard Bob Fox sing I realised he must have one of the best voices in England, I have always regarded him as an artist of great ability and integrity." - Ralph McTell
Admission £7 (£7 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.