A sensational songwriter and formidable musician, Chris is one of the biggest names in folk music.
As well as being a world class songwriter his unique guitar style has influenced a whole generation of musicians.
His most recent album "So Much To Defend" is getting rave reviews.
Tickets are available in advance at
It is possible that tickets will be available on the night but check back closer to the date for updates in case of sell out
All advance online tickets have been sold. There will be a very limited numer of tickets available on the door but please be early if you do not haave an advance ticket as it is likely that the evening will be "house full"
Admission £10 (£8 unwaged)
- January 2019
- February 3: Damien Barber & Mike Wilson ~ Two of the finest exponents of Traditional Song in the United Kingdom.
- February 10: Delta Ladies ~ Hillbilly Trance...
- February 17: Laura Smyth & Ted Kemp ~ Strong vocals, tight harmonies and unfussy arrangements.
- February 24: Luke Daniels and Nancy Kerr ~ A stunning mix of contemporary folk music and inspired instrumental virtuosity.
- March 3: Erin Harpe ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking R&B.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.