A sensational songwriter and formidable musician, Chris is one of the biggest names in folk music.
As well as being a world class songwriter his unique guitar style has influenced a whole generation of musicians.
His most recent album "So Much To Defend" is getting rave reviews.
Tickets are available in advance at
It is possible that tickets will be available on the night but check back closer to the date for updates in case of sell out
All advance online tickets have been sold. There will be a very limited numer of tickets available on the door but please be early if you do not haave an advance ticket as it is likely that the evening will be "house full"
Admission £10 (£8 unwaged)
- September 2019
- October 6: Pat Lamanna & Steve Suffet present Pete & Woody - An Unlikely Friendship ~ Marking Pete Seeger's hundredth birthday with people who knew him.
- October 13: The Askew Sisters ~ Two of the foremost performers and interpreters of English folk music.
- October 20: Julie Felix ~ Legendary folk singer with a career stretching back to 1964.
- October 27: Andy Irvine ~ Never tire of the road.
- November 3: Hunter Muskett ~ Layers of acoustic guitars, a delicate beat and some lush vocal harmonising...
- November 10: Riley Baugus ~ Banjos, Ballads, Stories and Songs of the Southern Appalachians.
- November 17: Dana & Susan Robinson ~ Vivid songwriting and storytelling, with fiddle tunes and banjo grooves...
- November 24: Tommy Sands ~ Legendary singer, songwriter and social activist.
- December 1: Radical Yiddish politics in the songs of the 1880s with Vivi Lachs ~ An unforgettable multimedia presentation.
- December 8: Norfolk Broads ~ From dark tales of murder and seduction, to ballads of love and hope...
- December 15: Christmas Singaround ~ Bring a song, a tune or a story to share.