A sensational songwriter and formidable musician, Chris is one of the biggest names in folk music.
As well as being a world class songwriter his unique guitar style has influenced a whole generation of musicians.
His most recent album "So Much To Defend" is getting rave reviews.
Tickets are available in advance at
It is possible that tickets will be available on the night but check back closer to the date for updates in case of sell out
All advance online tickets have been sold. There will be a very limited numer of tickets available on the door but please be early if you do not haave an advance ticket as it is likely that the evening will be "house full"
Admission £10 (£8 unwaged)
- September 2018
- October 7: Delta Ladies ~ Hillbilly Trance...
- October 14: Dave Peabody & Regina Mudrich ~ An evening of blues and vaudeville songs.
- October 21: Rob Murch and Michelle Holding ~ A rare chance to hear a master banjo player and his star pupil.
- October 28: Green Diesel ~ Green Diesel are a proper folk-rock band of the old school.
- November 4: Intarsia ~ Sway, sing or just soak in the sounds...
- November 11: Armistice Centenary Special - Bob Fox ~ An evening with the Warhorse Songman.
- November 18: Whitechapel Noise - Politics, sex and religion in the Cockney-Yiddish music hall ~ Expect to laugh, cry, singalong and go blimey that's interesting...
- November 25: Trio Dhoore ~ Steamy folk music guaranteed by 3 brothers.
- December 2018