A sensational songwriter and formidable musician, Chris is one of the biggest names in folk music.
As well as being a world class songwriter his unique guitar style has influenced a whole generation of musicians.
His most recent album "So Much To Defend" is getting rave reviews.
Tickets are available in advance at
It is possible that tickets will be available on the night but check back closer to the date for updates in case of sell out
All advance online tickets have been sold. There will be a very limited numer of tickets available on the door but please be early if you do not haave an advance ticket as it is likely that the evening will be "house full"
Admission £10 (£8 unwaged)
- January 2020
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- February 23: Matt Quinn & Owen Woods ~ Infectious dance tunes from around Europe and Canada.
- March 1: Tim Edey ~ A magical evening of music including folk, jazz, blues, celtic and world music.
- March 8: Union Jill ~ Historical themes and contemporary issues, personal experiences and protest songs.
- March 15: Wizz Jones ~ A guitar legend.
- March 22: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 29: Jackie Oates and John Spiers ~ An evening of enthralling music and humorous banter.