A sensational songwriter and formidable musician, Chris is one of the biggest names in folk music.
As well as being a world class songwriter his unique guitar style has influenced a whole generation of musicians.
His most recent album "So Much To Defend" is getting rave reviews.
Tickets are available in advance at
It is possible that tickets will be available on the night but check back closer to the date for updates in case of sell out
All advance online tickets have been sold. There will be a very limited numer of tickets available on the door but please be early if you do not haave an advance ticket as it is likely that the evening will be "house full"
Admission £10 (£8 unwaged)
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 2: Woody Guthrie and Old Man Trump with Will Kaufman ~ The story of a folk legend vs a racist landlord...
- June 9: Clarke Buehling ~ The worlds leading authorities on nineteenth century banjo.
- June 16: Elizabeth LaPrelle & Sandy Newlin ~ An evening of utterly authentic Appalachian folk singing.
- June 23: Summer Singaround ~ Bring a song to sing, a tune to play or even a story...
- June 30: The Vicky Martin Memorial Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party.