Pete Atkin - SOLD OUT
Sorry, tonight's concert is sold out.
In a partnership with lyricist Clive James that has lasted for more than forty years Pete has crafted some of the best songs ever written.
This is a rare chance to see him in London.
It is likely that this evening will be "House Full" as advance sales have been particularly high. At present a limited number of advance tickets are on sale http://www.wegottickets.com/event/460759.
You may be able to pay on the night but please be early as it will likely sell out quickly on the door if any tickets remain. Check here at the weekend for the latest position regarding availability.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- January 2020
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- February 23: Matt Quinn & Owen Woods ~ Infectious dance tunes from around Europe and Canada.
- March 1: Tim Edey ~ A magical evening of music including folk, jazz, blues, celtic and world music.
- March 8: Union Jill ~ Historical themes and contemporary issues, personal experiences and protest songs.
- March 15: Wizz Jones ~ A guitar legend.
- March 22: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 29: Jackie Oates and John Spiers ~ An evening of enthralling music and humorous banter.