Paddy Nash & Diane Greer
Paddy and Diane are real cult figures around the Derry music scene.
They write beautiful, moving songs with a country edge.
Sometimes angry, sometimes sad, often very funny but always tuneful and entertaining with echo's of the like of Billy Bragg, John Prine and Bruce Springsteen.
Often appearing with their band "The Happy Enchiladas" tonight is a very rare chance to see them as a duo on in this country.
'Like The Saw Doctors jamming with The Undertones at a street party held by Squeeze' - Sean McGhee R2 Magazine
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/351859
- Closed ~ May Bank Holiday
- May 7: The Rheingans Sisters ~ Fiddle-singing duo who play it like they mean it.
- May 14: Jimmy Aldridge and Sid Goldsmith ~ Highly acclaimed folk duo who play traditional and original music of the British Isles.
- May 21: Dovetail Trio ~ Familiar narratives and modern themes with infectious energy and a passion for musical heritage.
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 4: Stick In The Wheel ~ Local heroes!
- June 11: Rattle on the Stovepipe ~ A trio of master musicians on guitar, banjo and fiddle.
- June 18: Sally Ironmonger & Brian Carter ~ A superb songwriter with a voice that doesn't back down.
- June 25: The E17 Folk Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party!