Paddy Nash & Diane Greer
Paddy and Diane are real cult figures around the Derry music scene.
They write beautiful, moving songs with a country edge.
Sometimes angry, sometimes sad, often very funny but always tuneful and entertaining with echo's of the like of Billy Bragg, John Prine and Bruce Springsteen.
Often appearing with their band "The Happy Enchiladas" tonight is a very rare chance to see them as a duo on in this country.
'Like The Saw Doctors jamming with The Undertones at a street party held by Squeeze' - Sean McGhee R2 Magazine
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/351859
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.