Bluegrass weekend: The Wagon Tales
The Wagon Tales are a young, energetic bluegrass band who base their music on up tempo bluegrass and raw blues sounds. They pride themselves on their rich vocal harmonies and the ability to create a good old knees up. They have a strong image based on 1950's glamour and southern farmer chic!
Part of the London Old-time & Bluegrass Week.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.