Bluegrass weekend: The Wagon Tales
The Wagon Tales are a young, energetic bluegrass band who base their music on up tempo bluegrass and raw blues sounds. They pride themselves on their rich vocal harmonies and the ability to create a good old knees up. They have a strong image based on 1950's glamour and southern farmer chic!
Part of the London Old-time & Bluegrass Week.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.