The Rheingans Sisters
Fiddle-singers Rowan and Anna have gone from 2016 BBC Radio 2 Folk Award Nominees for the Horizon prize for best newcomers to establishing themselves as one of the most respected duos on the scene.
Playing traditional material as well as their own songs and compositions, in addition to their duelling fiddles and voices, the guys play a rich tapestry of banjo, bansitar, viola, kantele and other instruments.
But more than that, they play it like they mean it.
Admission £10 (£8 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/393239
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 2: Woody Guthrie and Old Man Trump with Will Kaufman ~ The story of a folk legend vs a racist landlord...
- June 9: Clarke Buehling ~ The worlds leading authorities on nineteenth century banjo.
- June 16: Elizabeth LaPrelle & Sandy Newlin ~ An evening of utterly authentic Appalachian folk singing.
- June 23: Summer Singaround ~ Bring a song to sing, a tune to play or even a story...
- June 30: The Vicky Martin Memorial Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party.