It's always a treat when the "One Man Folk Industry" comes to visit!
Wonderful songs accompanied by bouzouki, melodeon, dulcimer, banjo & step percussion.
Great music from a great bloke.
"He explores the heartland of the English folk song revival with an ease and honesty that invests traditional songs with a simplistic beauty" - Mojo
Admission £7 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.