Jim Younger & Gail Williams
Two founder members of the club return to remind us what they can do.
Gail is a well respected interpreter of American traditional songs. Jim is a truly breathtaking musician on mandolin, guitar, concertina, well - just about anything really!
This promisies to be a wonderful intimate evening of superb material beatifully played.
Jim & Gail replace Jim Page.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.