Erin Harpe has been hailed as “an authentic blues chanteuse”, earning a reputation for her raw delta blues style and “total, selfless and compelling immersion in the music.” Erin is an accomplished finger-picking acoustic guitarist, and tonight she'll be playing as a duo alongside husband Countryman on Ukelele bass.
Hugely regarded in her native US this is Erin's first British tour.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/264765
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- January 2020
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- February 23: Matt Quinn & Owen Woods ~ Infectious dance tunes from around Europe and Canada.
- March 1: Tim Edey ~ A magical evening of music including folk, jazz, blues, celtic and world music.
- March 8: Union Jill ~ Historical themes and contemporary issues, personal experiences and protest songs.
- March 15: Wizz Jones ~ A guitar legend.
- March 22: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 29: Jackie Oates and John Spiers ~ An evening of enthralling music and humorous banter.