It's been a privilege to watch Staffordshire born fiddle-singer Jackie develop from a finalist in the BBC Radio 2 Young Folk Awards back in 2003 to a major festival headliner.
With the critical acclaim being lavished upon her latest album Hyperboreans, Jackie Oates has established herself as one of the leading folk artists in Britain today.
Admission £8 (£7 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.