Dana & Susan Robinson
Two of our favorite performers on a visit over from the States.
Dana and Susan Robinson are two guitar-playing, banjo-frailing, fiddle-sawing, and harmony-singing interpreters of the American experience. Their unique blend of contemporary songwriting and traditional Appalachian music bring to their performances a deep understanding of Americas musical heritage.
The genius of a Dana and Susan Robinson performance lies in their ability to capture the imagination of their audience, evoking a transformative experience that touches on the deepest humanity. They can make the audience howl with laughter or hush with poignant reflection as they take them on a journey across America and convey the mystery and wonder of the places they visit.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/289168
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- December 2019
- Closed ~ Closed for New Year.
- January 12: Leon Rosselson ~ One of the most powerful songwriters to emerge from the folk revival.
- January 19: Matthew Crampton ~ A great evening of wonderful singing, stories and some real top notch silliness.
- January 26: Liege & Lief Night ~ A special night celebrating a special album.
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- Closed ~ Easter