Bob Fox & Stu Luckley
Respected performers in their own rights one of Britain's most celebrated folk duos have reformed to mark the thirtieth anniversary of Nowt So Good'll Pass, their debut album which won Melody Maker's 'Folk Album Of The Year' award in 1978. Bob and Stu will play the range of instruments featured in their original live set including guitars, acoustic bass, dulcimer, and bouzouki.
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.