Hans Theessink is hailed as "A master of the blues guitar", described by Bo Diddley as "one helluva guitar player" and by the US 'Blues Revue' as "An international blues treasure".
Hans has become one of the most sought-after artists of the international blues scene. A modern day troubadour and entertainer who keeps on spellbinding audiences all over the world with his rich and emotional sound.
Admission £7 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.