Harvey has been one of the most respected songwriters within folk music for more than forty years.
"...Harvey is not just a wonderful singer & guitarist but is also a fascinating, and frequently hilarious, story-teller and, arguably, the UK’s best songwriter. Drawing from life’s rich tapestry and covering a whole range of subjects from the thought-provoking to the hugely amusing, Harvey delivers all with a wonderful clarity of voice which is so seldom heard these days." - Woolston & Bursledon Folk Club
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- January 2020
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- February 23: Matt Quinn & Owen Woods ~ Infectious dance tunes from around Europe and Canada.
- March 1: Tim Edey ~ A magical evening of music including folk, jazz, blues, celtic and world music.
- March 8: Union Jill ~ Historical themes and contemporary issues, personal experiences and protest songs.
- March 15: Wizz Jones ~ A guitar legend.
- March 22: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 29: Jackie Oates and John Spiers ~ An evening of enthralling music and humorous banter.
- Closed ~ Easter