A solo outing from Jo featuring her own lyrical and instrumental compositions accompanied by keyboard and the use of live looping.
With a musical CV as long as your arm you'll have seen Jo performing live as part of Blowzabella, The Old Swan Band, Coope/Boyes/Simpson/Freya/Fraser/Boyes, Token Women, Scarp, and previously as a duo with Kathryn Locke, Pete Morton and in recorded collaborations with Lal Waterson, Annie Williamson and Anne Lister.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.