Derby born singer songwriter Lucy Ward really blew us away when we caught her at a festival over the summer and we couldn't wait bring her remarkable interpretations of traditional songs and her own material down to E17.
"Lucy Ward is something rare. She represents the evocation of a spirit and style I once remembered brought bang up to date. Originality in a somewhat threadbare world will bring her the success she so richly deserves." - John Tams
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- March 2017
- April 2017
- May 7: The Rheingans Sisters ~ Fiddle-singing duo who play it like they mean it.
- May 14: Jimmy Aldridge and Sid Goldsmith ~ Highly acclaimed folk duo who play traditional and original music of the British Isles.
- May 21: Dovetail Trio ~ Familiar narratives and modern themes with infectious energy and a passion for musical heritage.
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 4: Stick In The Wheel ~ Local heroes!
- June 11: Rattle on the Stovepipe ~ A trio of master musicians on guitar, banjo and fiddle.
- June 18: Sally Ironmonger & Brian Carter ~ A superb songwriter with a voice that doesn't back down.
- June 25: The E17 Folk Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party!