Derby born singer songwriter Lucy Ward really blew us away when we caught her at a festival over the summer and we couldn't wait bring her remarkable interpretations of traditional songs and her own material down to E17.
"Lucy Ward is something rare. She represents the evocation of a spirit and style I once remembered brought bang up to date. Originality in a somewhat threadbare world will bring her the success she so richly deserves." - John Tams
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- January 2018
- February 4: Lynne Heraud & Pat Turner ~ Lovely harmony singing on songs that range from the biggest ballad to the silliest ditty.
- February 11: Cosmotheka ~ The masters of Music Hall are back!
- February 18: Damien Barber & Mike Wilson ~ Great songs sung with power and grace.
- February 25: Steve Turner ~ A wonderful singer and concertina player, a real folkies folkie.
- March 4: Sam Gleaves ~ Old time country music and newly written songs from the Appalachian mountains.
- March 11: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 18: Leon Rosselson ~ One of the most powerful songwriters to emerge from the folk revival.
- March 25: Sara Grey & Kieron Means ~ Fine old time music from this Mother and Son duo.
- April 2018
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday