Derby born singer songwriter Lucy Ward really blew us away when we caught her at a festival over the summer and we couldn't wait bring her remarkable interpretations of traditional songs and her own material down to E17.
"Lucy Ward is something rare. She represents the evocation of a spirit and style I once remembered brought bang up to date. Originality in a somewhat threadbare world will bring her the success she so richly deserves." - John Tams
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- December 2019
- Closed ~ Closed for New Year.
- January 12: Leon Rosselson ~ One of the most powerful songwriters to emerge from the folk revival.
- January 19: Matthew Crampton ~ A great evening of wonderful singing, stories and some real top notch silliness.
- January 26: Liege & Lief Night ~ A special night celebrating a special album.
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- Closed ~ Easter