Derby born singer songwriter Lucy Ward really blew us away when we caught her at a festival over the summer and we couldn't wait bring her remarkable interpretations of traditional songs and her own material down to E17.
"Lucy Ward is something rare. She represents the evocation of a spirit and style I once remembered brought bang up to date. Originality in a somewhat threadbare world will bring her the success she so richly deserves." - John Tams
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.