Phillip Henry and Hannah Martin
Philip is a breathtaking slide guitarist and virtuoso harmonica player. Along with fiddle and banjo playing Hannah they combine influences as diverse as English folk music, Indian classical and American blues to create a sound that Show Of Hands Steve Knightley described as "textured, hypnotic and utterly captivating".
Basically, they rock.
"Authentic, haunting roots music from a first class duo" - Seth Lakeman
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/208120
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.