Martin Simpson Trio
As our contribution to The Stow Festival we are delighted to present one of the biggest names on the global folk scene.
Widely acknowledged as one of the finest and most exciting guitarists in the world tonight Martin is hooking up with another great pal of the club in the shape of melodeon virtuoso Andy Cutting and percussionist Andy Seward for what promises to be one of the events of the year.
PLEASE NOTE Tonight’s club is at The Standard Music Venue and tickets are available in advance.
Admission £12 (£11 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.