Martin Simpson Trio
As our contribution to The Stow Festival we are delighted to present one of the biggest names on the global folk scene.
Widely acknowledged as one of the finest and most exciting guitarists in the world tonight Martin is hooking up with another great pal of the club in the shape of melodeon virtuoso Andy Cutting and percussionist Andy Seward for what promises to be one of the events of the year.
PLEASE NOTE Tonight’s club is at The Standard Music Venue and tickets are available in advance.
Admission £12 (£11 unwaged)
- October 2019
- November 3: Hunter Muskett ~ Layers of acoustic guitars, a delicate beat and some lush vocal harmonising...
- November 10: Riley Baugus ~ Banjos, Ballads, Stories and Songs of the Southern Appalachians.
- November 17: Dana & Susan Robinson ~ Vivid songwriting and storytelling, with fiddle tunes and banjo grooves...
- November 24: Tommy Sands ~ Legendary singer, songwriter and social activist.
- December 1: Radical Yiddish politics in the songs of the 1880s with Vivi Lachs ~ An unforgettable multimedia presentation.
- December 8: Norfolk Broads ~ From dark tales of murder and seduction, to ballads of love and hope...
- December 15: Christmas Singaround ~ Bring a song, a tune or a story to share.