Teilhard Frost CANCELLED DUE TO FIRE
WE ARE SORRY TO ANNOUNCE THAT DUE TO A FIRE NEAR THE VENUE TONIGHTS CONCERT IS CANCELLED.
We are very sorry about this but the entire area is cordoned off by the fire service. Advance tickets will be refunded.
Teilhard Frost is a multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
He has spent the last twelve years touring with critically acclaimed band Sheesham, Lotus and Son, while developing his solo show.
He was raised on Manitoulin Island, Ontario, spending time with the elder fiddlers in the area. At the age of three he was given a jaw harp and harmonica by his father, and his mother gave him a fiddle and a record of Kentucky fiddle tunes. He has continued to play them all ever since.
This is a rare opportunity to see this very special performer in the UK.
Admission £10 (£8 unwaged)
On the majority of club nights you will be able to pay on the door although we do put advance tickets on sale. On occasion demand will be very high and the evening may sell out in advance or there will be limited availabilty on the door. Please check the website regularly for the current position on specific evenings. For online tickets for this evening go to https://www.wegottickets.com/event/490051
- March 1: Tim Edey ~ A magical evening of music including folk, jazz, blues, celtic and world music.
- March 8: Union Jill ~ Historical themes and contemporary issues, personal experiences and protest songs.
- March 15: Wizz Jones ~ A guitar legend.
- March 22: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 29: Jackie Oates and John Spiers ~ An evening of enthralling music and humorous banter.
- April 5: Music Hall - it's evolution, growth and decline with John Cain ~ The story of the Music Hall
- Closed ~ Easter
- April 19: Moirai - Framed: The Alice Wheeldon Story ~ A 100 year old tale of fake news, family values and activism.
- April 26: Linda Allen & Kristin Allen-Zito ~ Powerful songs of hope and history, spirituality and death, love and whimsy.
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 10: Melrose Quartet ~ A stunning quartet that will take the roof off the joint.
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 31: Dan Walsh ~ Perhaps the best clawhammer banjo player in the country.
- June 7: Moor Music ~ Hardcore trad from the heart of Dartmoor.
- June 14: The Brothers Gillespie ~ Lyrical intensity and the sounds of soaring sibling harmony.
- June 21: Spring Singaround ~ Bring a song or a tune or maybe even a poem or a story to share.
- June 28: Street Party ~ Folk music, beer and ice cream!