Tony Kendall: Songs of Walthamstow & Essex
Tony "The Essex Man" Kendall has been a personality, performer, journalist, collector and champion of local music around the folk scene for many years.
Tonight in a very rare concert appearence he'll be focusing on the folk music he's found in Essex and our own Walthamstow. Plus some other stuff too!
Check out his album of local songs "An Essesx Terret" here.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/308795
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.